Thursday, October 11, 2007

About Me

Hi,

I'm a 14 year old teenager who goes to a school called LONG ISLAND BAPTIST CHRISTIAN ACADEMY. Our school is a great school. If you want to know a little bit about it go to, www.libacademy.blogspot.com.
Well I like hockey, baseball, Soccer and I kind of like Football. My favorite hockey team is the Dallas Stars. I've liked that team ever since I was 5 years old. It is just me and my uncle who like this team that I know of. My favorite baseball team is th St. Louis Cardinals. It is a lllooooonnngggg story on how I began to like that team. That is for a different post. Last I like the New York Giants as my favorite football team. Well that is a little about me and my school. Hope enjoy my blog years.
Tyler Albani

P.S. i got inspired to create a blog by reading someones blog who is very very special to me named Tim Graf and his wife Alexis Graf. Thanks alot ol tp!!!!

1 comments:

Tim and Lex said...

whats up ol ct its ct and ca. we love you great blog,

you forgot the pictures of me and alexis.hahahaha