Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This is a taste of school. (The best will come)


This is Toby waiting for the non E Level people to go to lunch! I'm on E Level but I was finishing Math. So I was Lucky and got to take this picture of him.


This is some of the class after lunch Today.

This is Dude, Tom, And Lukey my fellow Cardinal Fan!

My brother frank in Spanish Class He's doing mine and Tim's OL'Tp face that he stole from us. Isn't he the best LOL. Anyway Spanish only has: Himself, Lukey, & Josh in the class.


This is Josh in Spanish. He looks tired right.


This is the Spanish TV Video teacher, Mrs. McLamb.


This is th E Level 2:30-2:45 break. We sometimes get longer if the rest of the class upstairs forget about us!! Ha Ha.

3 comments:

Abigail said...

What a nice picture of Frank! Is that the one that he will use for his senior pictures? I think it's so nice that he already got them done! Now you won't have to worry about getting them done when you graduate! Hooray!

Russ aka Dreams said...

SO NOW WE KNOW WHAT FRANK DOES DURING SPANISH CLASS!

lebron james said...

Whoa abner, whoa......