Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag your it:
Well, here are the rules(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag three random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1.I like to listen to Andrea Bocelli.
2.I really don't get sick that much.
3.If I could I'd sleep all day.
4.I like to fight with my dog.
5.I'm a Dallas Stars fan.
6.Last, I want to get a job this summer.

I tag:

Tim & Alexis, Abbey, Stabe (Right back at you)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abigail's Blog Rules 101

Number 27 in my book, page 115 states,
"If there is a blog tag going on and you get tagged more than once in a three week period, you are not required to complete the assigned tag. One must wait until the three week period is over until one can be tagged again." : )

Hope you feel better Tyler!

Tyler Albani said...

That is the worst rule ever stated in the bloggoing history!