Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fan of a great movie.





















Well most of you are probably thinking what in the world are the 3 Anne of Green Gables movies doing on Tyler's blog. Well guess what most of you are going to laugh but Thursday when my mom, my sister, and myself went to get Path Mark chicken my sister asked my mom if she could call Abbey and borrow Anne of Green Gables. So on our way home we stopped at the Engesetters and picked it up. At first I said " no I'm not going to watch it" but than I decided " I have nothing else to do" so I watched it and I just began to like it. Than I wanted to know what was going to happen next so the next day i9 picked up Anne the Sequel and Anne the Continuing Story and watch them between Friday and Saturday and I can't even explain what happened I just enjoyed them so much. So if you want to blame someone you can blame these 2 people: Abbey and Brooke. So if you have any questions I'll try to answer them best I can. Also my favorite one is Movie 3 for some strange reason. Than 2 than 1. Well that is the story of my weekend.

18 comments:

Abigail said...

I think Brooke and I should receive an award.

Anonymous said...

Wow Tyler um... me and you will have a talk later now it is an ok movie but you dont announce that you like it to the world you keep that to yourself hahah. I dont know Ct you gotaa clean up isle 5

Anonymous said...

Wow Gary.....
I can't even believe you liked the 3rd! That movie shouldn't even be allowed to enter people's homes. I liked the first the best.
I say hooray for Brooke and Abbey!!
Mem

Anonymous said...

I went over your house on Saturday ( March 22) and Brooke and I was watching Anne of green gables the second one, and I like that movie so much.

Giovanna (Gub)

Anonymous said...

WHATS WRONG WITH LIKING ANNE OF GREEN GABLES? AND WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE THE 3RD ONE?

LOL GOOD POST TY


-DUDE

Tim and Lex said...

Ok...I think it is awesome the you enjoyed all 3 Anne's! I never saw the 3rd one so I really don't have an opinion. There is a shortage of wholesome movies that are well made and leave an impression on you.I'm proud of you for giving the series a chance. My favorite has to be the first one. Nice post Ty!

Lex

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless,...... not sure that thats's a good thing......but.....yeah. Just for reference sake, I'd probably rather watch a big chinese guy ride a tricycle with a lifejacket on eating wheaties, in a 1930's godilla movie,... or play monopoly. But then again that's my opinion, right gub?
And by the way I say Abnerd and Patrick should stop greengabilatizing everyone!!

Abigail said...

Who is Patrick?

Anonymous said...

It's my best friend Bob. There is an enormous array of other names(let's not get into it). And Abbey, I assume your probably thinking along the lines of Kelly, right? :) Wait, remember when he stuck a tack in his desk lamp wire, was that before or after he electrocuted himself on the computer wires?. HA good times, good times.

Abigail said...

Oh, I didn't know that was another of her nicknames....

Mmmm....I'll never forget the good old "Light Reflection with Watches" trick. That was mean - that certain individual used to sit and try to 'catch' the light moving across the cork board of 'ye old desks'...

Tyler Albani said...

Abbey,
Just wondering what the word "cork board" means?

Anonymous said...

He was part cat. Ha maybe that explains the their fright of dogs?

Anonymous said...

Whoa that was cool, Ty you posted something 30 seconds before me. I'm boggled with amazement. And since I'm better at answering questions than Aby "cork board" was the back of the ol' desks we used to have and beat up mercilessly. Happy St. Patricks Day

Tim and Lex said...

Real men watch Anne of Green Gables
And ride chickens????

Tpolcttp

Tyler Albani said...

I'm with you on that one Tim

Tpolcttp

Russ aka Dreams said...

YES REAL MEN WATCH ANNE OF GREEN GABLES BUT THEY RIDE LLAMS NOT CHICKENS!!!!!(IS THATS HOW U SPELL IT LOL)

Russ aka Dreams said...

LLAMAS?

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.