Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I was thinking again x's 2.


1993 Nissan Altima.











2008 Nissan Altima.









Well what in the world is he posting this for, you may ask. Well I'll tell you. I've been thinking. I was looking at Tim's 2008 Nissan Altima and I had seen a 1993 Altima and there was such a difference in what the older model looks like and what the newer model looks like. I also want to say is that I just love this car and this color. Isn't it beautiful? I still got about 3 years before I get my car so it's fun to dream.

4 comments:

Emma said...

I'm dreaming of a car too. But reality is that I'll probably end up with a covered wagon. Or maybe I'll just ride my bike....

Tim and Lex said...

ha ha Emma!

Tim and Lex said...

Well, I must say that Tim and I LOVE our car and it meets our every need. It's comfortable, is good on gas, has just enough room and looks good (in our opinion). Who knows Tyler....maybe your dream will come true one day :o)

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.