Friday, August 29, 2008

Upstate: Phase 1

Most of you know that my family and I went Upstate for the week at my Grandparents house and here are a few pictures of it.


This is the first night when we had the couch bed
set-up we put our dog Boochie under a blanket on the bed to see what he would do and as you can see he look very confused.



































































These 4 pictures go along with a funny story. We got Upstate Saturday the 23rd around 9:30p.m. Then the next morning the truck was in front of the walkway and my dad didn't feel like moving it so I volunteered to do it for him. So I moved it and this is my parking job!
Also the funny part is that when I got back in the house my mom was nerves that I was doing this but my dad and I were fine with it until I got stuck on the hill and kicked some dirt up.

0 comments: