Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chapter 4: The Preaching.















I know the preaching is the most important reason why we go up here but I thought I made save the best for almost last. The preaching was a great help to me. I know the Lord blessed me a lot this past week and I'm happy I got to go up there saved to here this preaching. I know in my life that I needed the preaching on authority and it was great help. I purposed in my heart like Daniel that I'm going to respect authority. Also what helped me was the writings from my peers. I was expecting some of the things that were said, and some I wasn't. I thought it to be a great help because now I know that the things that need to be changed in my life can be changed because I have my great Savior to help with my needs. I appreciate also the studying Pastor put into this and Mrs. Graf for the wonderful meals and Tim and Alexis for being there and their fellowship with us. This was the best Camp Shiloh I've been to and looking forward to next year!!!

1 comments:

Anthony said...

hey CT, ya camp Shiloh was so much fun. I hope to go again next year. Just wanted to let you know that i have a blog, so you should check it out the adress is
antguy90.blogspot.com
thanks, Anthony C.