Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another NHL 09 Video.


This as you can see is another NHL 09 video by me. I'll tell you what happen. Yesterday I was playing with the Chicago Blackhawks against the Washington Capitals. So it was the 3rd period,which is the last, with 9.7 seconds left and I was taking a face-off and I won. After I got the puck there was 1.7 seconds left and I shot it from my end into the other end which there was an empty net and I scored. Well if you don't understand what I 'm saying, just watch the video for the idea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who cares about that any way?

Anonymous said...

Ummm.......

Russ aka Dreams said...

hey mister " nice guy" maybe some people do care! And secondly why is it you can say things like that and not put your name on it? Is it b/c your to much of a coward? thirdly who cares if someone steals videos or pics? it is not a crime is it? especially if some one gives the other person permission to! Im sorry if i got a little out of hand but that stuff ticks me off. thanks - russ