Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If Stabe is not Someone you Really Remeber, Watch This!


You know, being a blogger isn't the easiest thing to, well be if you know what I mean. You sometimes have people that leave dumb, unnecessary comments under comments. Also you get people who tell you, that you repeat post a lot on your blog. Well to you non-bloggers there might be nothing going on in my life that is that interesting to be posting on the internet, so I go through my archives and find funny things. This was a post that got me 21 comments on it. That is some history right there!! This is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen, or takin'. So if you're thinking that I post the same stuff on my blog, like I said before there is nothing interesting going on in my life to post on the internet! So with that said I Hope Everybody Had A Great Easter And That You All Enjoy This Video AGAIN!!!

2 comments:

The Stabe said...

That is the 4th time you have re-posted this...

Anthony said...

Hey Tyler, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, and I'll see you soon.
-Anthony