Monday, June 8, 2009

One of my "Life List" Dreams!


Let's Go STARS!!!!

Dont' Mess with TEXAS!!!










As most of you know I've had the biggest dream to go to Texas, Dallas to be specific! I have pretty much always wanted to live there, but we don't know about that. Anyway also many of you know that I got a job this summer. So with the money I save up, some of it is going to go to a "I HOPE I GO TO DALLAS" savings. Also one of my dreams is to meet my favorite player on the Dallas Stars and he's also my favorite player in the NHL. These are just two of my "Life List" dreams and I really would love for them to happen!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great dreams...I know you'll get to do them. I think Mark is planning on going to Texas with you....:)

Anthony said...

Thats a nice dream. but, i dont know if Texas, Dallas is a real place. i know that Dallas, Texas exisits, but not sure about the other one.
-Anthony

Tyler Albani said...

I don't mean Texas, Dallas, like Dallas, Texas; but instead I mean like- Texas, Dallas to be specific, if that makes sense!?

Anthony said...

Oh. haha sorry. the way i read it it sounded like texas was the city and dallas the state. ok never mind then. haha.
-Anthony

sup said...

yeah sucks for u that asshole went to the Red Wings!!!!!