Friday, May 23, 2008

Senior Trip Part I continued: (of pictures)

The Aquarium:






A Baby Fish,













Mrs. Graf in front of some Egyptian thing,














2 of my great friends Russell and Stabe,













All of us in front of the aquarium,












Luke touching my camera again and talking a picture if a car wash with a very ugly building in back of it.













A waterfall,















A seagull trying to eat the sea lions fish.
















The biggest sea lion at the aquarium,













Neon Fish,
















A Purana,















A sting ray and a tiger shark.












Coco another sea lion,














Boomerang the baby sea lion













Coco,







The waterfall again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD TIMES!

Tim and Lex said...

Nice waterfall shots! Good eye :o) Also, I'm a huge fan of baby sea lions or seals...whatever they are called. Nice pics Tyler!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!